These sweetheart table backdrops add so much color and personality to each wedding. Try incorporating favorite quotes, flowers, and other items to really personalize it!
The girls in the office are swooning over the pretty blooms from this Virginia farm wedding!
From the bride + groom: “We were inspired by the spring season and its meaning of renewal in terms of beginning a new life together. Since our venue was located on a historic farm and took place completely outdoors, we matched the natural and rustic theme. Our reception took place in an old hunting cabin which has been on the farm for many years, so we also incorporated its deer and duck hunting elements into our wedding decor.”
This is a tradition you don’t see much of anymore, but I totally love it! It’s the perfect activity for a bridal shower, and each lady chooses a ribbon to pull out from the bottom tier of your cake. Each ribbon is attached to a pretty charm, which signify luck, love, and all sorts of exciting things!
- Hot Air Balloon or Eiffel Tower – A life full of adventure and travel
- Claddagh – Friendship, Love, & Loyalty
- Star – Your wish will come true
- Anchor – Adventure is around the corner
- Four Leaf Clover – Good luck
- Flower – Blossoming love
- Heart – New Love
- Fleur-de-Lis – Love and Prosperity
- Kite- Something fun is about to happen
- Wishbone – Success
- Ring – Next to get married